スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

My Favorite Smartphone App

 My Favorite Smartphone App is LINE.

It's very useful for communication.

I like communication with my friends.

I enjoy using LINE not only by chatting in text but by voice talking.

I like communication with my friends, but I don't like frequently checking the notification  by app.

So I sometimes spend long time without checking the notification and  don't notice important information.

I want to improve that. 

コメント

  1. I often use LINE, too.
    I think that free phone is very useful.

    返信削除
  2. I think Line is useful, too. I like talking with you.

    返信削除
  3. I often use lines. Sending messages with friends is fun.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My faborite artist

My favorite artist is Hyadain. In recent years, he rode on a wave of popularity. He writes music for teenage idol in the main. And His music is pathognomonic. He use various types of sounds in music, and his music is like a toy box. I like the cheerful music made by him. Thank you.

A good New Year's memory.

I spend New Year Day in home town; Kumamoto every year. I like to eat oranges under the kotatsu. Once I get under the kotatsu, I don't want to get out again. I like to talk with my families about the last year. It's carried out every year. I will talk about university life. In particular, I entered a jazz dance circle and spend fun days. So There are a lot of something I want to talk about. I'm looking forward to New Year Day. Thank you.