スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Self-Introduction

My name is Fumi Jinnouchi.

There are four people and a dog in my family.

I have an elder sister whose name is Hatsumi.

My home town is Kumamoto prefecture.

Kumamoto is a good town to live in because there is a lot of nature and the air and water is clean.

I like Kumamoto, so I often go back to Kumamoto.

I major in human information.

But I selected this department not because I interested in it but I want to be a English teacher.

I have a Shibaken, a kind of dog .

She is very cute.

I'm looking forward to see her again.

Thank you.




コメント

  1. I have a dog too. She is toy poodle. What does your pet name?
    I want to go to Kumamoto because I haven't been to there yet.
    Let's study hard about teacher license together!

    返信削除
  2. I have not been Kumamoto, and i want to go Kyusyu. It is because Kyusyu's sea is beautiful and clean i think.
    I hear that you want to be teacher and think you are unique in this campus. Being teacher may need your efforts, I'm cheering you!
    Thank you!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My faborite artist

My favorite artist is Hyadain. In recent years, he rode on a wave of popularity. He writes music for teenage idol in the main. And His music is pathognomonic. He use various types of sounds in music, and his music is like a toy box. I like the cheerful music made by him. Thank you.

My Favorite Smartphone App

  My Favorite Smartphone App is LINE. It's very useful for  communication. I like communication with my friends. I enjoy using LINE not only by chatting in text but by voice talking. I like communication with my  friends, but I don't like frequently checking the notification    by app. So I sometimes spend long time without checking the notification and  don't notice important information. I want to improve that.  

A good New Year's memory.

I spend New Year Day in home town; Kumamoto every year. I like to eat oranges under the kotatsu. Once I get under the kotatsu, I don't want to get out again. I like to talk with my families about the last year. It's carried out every year. I will talk about university life. In particular, I entered a jazz dance circle and spend fun days. So There are a lot of something I want to talk about. I'm looking forward to New Year Day. Thank you.